Get to the Cordillera Cays quicker and enjoy your day exploring the many natural wonders. Soak up the sights and sounds of the island as you relax and explore on your Puerto Rico adventure.
Double Dip Icacos & Palomino Snorkel & Beach Tour
Morning and Afternoon Tours Available!
Morning Tour: 8:15am
Afternoon Tour: 1:15pm
Morning Tour: 8:45am-12:30pm
Afternoon Tour: 1:45pm-5:30pm
Location: M-20 Villa Marina Yacht Harbor
What to Bring: A great attitude and the love of aquatic life, Reef Safe sunscreen, Towel, Swimwear, and Cash.
*Due To Covid-19 Guidelines capacity may vary.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 4-12
- Toddler Ages 0-3
- Private Charter Up to 8 persons
- Additional Person Per Person (Max of 13 people)
- Private Charter: Please Call For Options And Details.
Snorkeling & Beach Tour in Fajardo
Runaway is a custom-designed 41-foot power catamaran built for a day charter in Puerto Rico. This fun boat is designed to provide a smooth and comfortable ride while giving ample room to all onboard guests with an open and shaded seating area. Groups of up to 25 guests can enjoy a great day on the water visiting the islands of Icacos or Palomino.
Say yes to adventure and get ready for an activity-filled day on our exclusive Icacos or Palomino Island Tour. We invite you to GetAwayWithUs in comfort and beat the crowds on your special boat day. Lunch, drinks, snorkel gear, and lazy mats are all included in this fun, exciting, action-packed tour for the whole family.
We at Sail Getaways want you to experience what our island of Puerto Rico’s natural marine wonders have to offer and we believe it’s something everyone should experience on our Cordillera Cay.
Join Sail Getaways on an unforgettable voyage to Icacos Island and the Cordillera Cays Natural Reserve. Its bright blue waters and white sandy beaches make it the Top Attraction in Fajardo.
The coral reefs have a wide variety of colored tropical fish and thriving corals that have been protected since 1980. After snorkeling we then move onto our second stop where we visit a pristine beach or sand bar where you can swim, float, walk the white sand beach or just relax and sunbathe. This activity is a fun, safe, and memorable experience you just can’t miss when you visit Puerto Rico!
- Snack: Light Snacks
- Drinks: Unlimited water, soda, & fruit juices. Tropical rum beverages & Local Beer will be served after snorkeling.
- Gear: Quality snorkeling gear & flotation devices. We will be disinfecting all snorkel equipment following each use, but we encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible.
- Note: Destinations are at the Captain’s discretion and may change depending on weather or sea conditions.
- Please contact us at (787) 860-7327 if you have questions or concerns
- Due to the unique nature and small size of our groups, we are forced to remain firm about our cancellation policy. Consider that on the day of your excursion we will be there, on site, waiting, and ready to serve you. Regardless of the cancellation reason, our time and fixed costs are already invested; we may even have turned down other customers by holding your space. Thank you for understanding!
Villa Marina Yacht Harbor is located at Sardinera beach in the municipality of Fajardo, on Puerto Rico’s northeastern coast. Our “On the Way” Power Boat is waiting for you at Dock M-20. The trip by car from metro San Juan can take from 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic conditions.
Click here to view our Cancellation Policy.