Enjoy an afternoon tour to the white sandy beaches of Icacos island, then embark on a lovely sail in search of a stunning Caribbean Sunset at sea.
Duration: 5.5 hours
Check in: 30 minutes prior to Tour Time
Tour Time: 9 a.m.
- Private Charter (Up to 26 people)
Enjoy a Private Sail Complete with Beach Time & Snorkeling
Immerse yourself in the tropical pleasure you expect from the Caribbean aboard your private charter where the clear, tropical waters wash all your cares away. Enjoy the first-rate touches that keep you feeling comfortable and worry-free during the special time you spend with us.
From sailing to sightseeing to snorkeling or soaking up some sun on Puerto Rico’s world-class beaches, you can craft your own group adventure or simply let us design one for you. Because your expectations are unique, we aim to provide you with a custom-tailored combination of vacation ideas that allow you to fully experience and enjoy the natural wonders of La Cordillera Cays Nature Reserve (Icacos Island, Palominito Island, Tortugas Reef, Lobos Reef).
- Food: Deli-style buffet lunch, cold cut turkey, ham, salami, beef pastrami, swiss & cheddar cheese, gourmet tuna, chicken & pasta salads, fresh fruit & vegetable trays, fresh local bread, & chips
- Drinks: Unlimited water, soda, fruit juice & tropical rum beverages served during & after lunch
- Beers and premium bar can be provided for an additional fee
- Gear: Quality snorkeling gear & flotation devices
- Destinations are at the captain’s discretion and may change depending on weather or sea conditions
- Please contact us at (787) 860-7327 if you have questions or concerns
Where is Villa Marina Yacht Harbor located?
Villa Marina Yacht Harbor is located at Sardinera beach in the municipality of Fajardo, on Puerto Rico’s northeastern coast. Our ‘Getaway” Catamaran is waiting for you at Dock M-21. The trip by car from metro San Juan can take from 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic conditions.
Click here to view our Cancellation Policy.
The most important thing to bring is a great attitude and a fun spirit. We also highly recommend beach towels, sunglasses, camera to capture the fun, and any snacks you may want onboard. We recommend that you wear a bathing suit under light clothing and bring dry clothes for the ride home. We also provide all Snorkeling equipment including Mask, Snorkel, Fins and flotation devices. (all gear is cleaned and sterilized before every trip )
We would like remind our guests that these environmentally-sensitive areas, while protected, are still exposed to many threats. In an effort to conserve and protect them we encourage you to use long sleeve performance shirts or “rash guards” as well as ball caps or hats for sun protection rather than sunblock. Read why here.