Enjoy an afternoon tour to the white sandy beaches of Icacos island, then embark on a lovely sail in search of a stunning Caribbean Sunset at sea.
Ages: All Ages
Duration: 4 hours
Check in: 30 minutes prior to Tour Time
Morning Tour: 9 a.m.
Location: M-21 Villa Marina Yacht Harbor
What to Bring: A great attitude and the love of the aquatic life, Reef Safe sunscreen, Towel, Swimwear, Cash.
*Due To Covid-19 Guidelines capacity may vary.
- Private Charter Up to 8 persons
- Additional Person Per Person (Max of 13 people)
Enjoy a Private Sail Complete with Beach Time & Snorkeling
Immerse yourself in the tropical pleasure you expect from the Caribbean aboard your private charter where the clear, tropical waters wash all your cares away. Enjoy the first-rate touches that keep you feeling comfortable and worry-free during the special time you spend with us.
From sailing to sightseeing to snorkeling or soaking up some sun on Puerto Rico’s world-class beaches, you can craft your own group adventure or simply let us design one for you. Because your expectations are unique, we aim to provide you with a custom-tailored combination of vacation ideas that allow you to fully experience and enjoy the natural wonders of La Cordillera Cays Nature Reserve (Icacos Island, Palominito Island, Tortugas Reef, Lobos Reef).
- Food: Due to Covid-19 guidelines we will be implementing a new light lunch which consist of a choice of three Gourmet pre packed sandwiches, bag of chips and a whole fruit
- Drinks: Unlimited water, soda, fruit juice & tropical rum beverages served during & after lunch.
- Gear: Quality snorkeling gear & flotation devices. We will be disinfecting all snorkel equipment following each use, but we encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible.
- Destinations are at the captain’s discretion and may change depending on weather or sea conditions
- Please contact us at (787) 860-7327 if you have questions or concerns
Veggie Wrap/Pesto Sauce
Roasted Green and Red Pepper
Roasted White and Red Onion
Lettuce and Tomatoes
Smoke Turkey Sandwich/Cranberry Spread
Lettuce and tomatoes
Roasted Ham/Honey Mustard Dressing
Lettuce and tomatoes
Honey Mustard Dressing
Where is Villa Marina Yacht Harbor located?
Villa Marina Yacht Harbor is located at Sardinera beach in the municipality of Fajardo, on Puerto Rico’s northeastern coast. Our ‘Getaway” Catamaran is waiting for you at Dock M-21. The trip by car from metro San Juan can take from 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic conditions.
Click here to view our Cancellation Policy.
The most important thing to bring is a great attitude and a fun spirit. We also highly recommend beach towels, sunglasses, camera to capture the fun, and any snacks you may want onboard. We recommend that you wear a bathing suit under light clothing and bring dry clothes for the ride home. We also provide all Snorkeling equipment including Mask, Snorkel, Fins and flotation devices.
We will be disinfecting all snorkel equipment following each use, but we encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. We would like remind our guests that these environmentally-sensitive areas, while protected, are still exposed to many threats. In an effort to conserve and protect them we encourage you to use long sleeve performance shirts or “rash guards” as well as ball caps or hats for sun protection rather than sunblock. Read why here.