Come and enjoy one of Puerto Rico’s gems, the island of Culebra, where snorkeling and beach exploration are unmatched. View tropical fish and other sea life, or lounge on the white sand beach.
Ages: All ages
Duration: 4 hours
Check in: 30 minutes prior to Tour Time
Tour Time: 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Location: M-20 Villa Marina Yacht Harbor
What to Bring: A great attitude and the love of the aquatic life, Reef Safe sunscreen, Towel, Swimwear, Cash.
*Due To Covid-19 Guidelines capacity may vary.
- Private Charter: Please Call For Options And Details.
Snorkeling & Beach Tour in Fajardo
Join Sail Getaways on an unforgettable voyage to Icacos Island and the Cordillera Cays Natural Reserve. Its bright blue waters and white sandy beaches make it the Top Attraction in Fajardo.
The coral reefs have a wide variety of colored tropical fish and thriving corals that have been protected since 1980. After snorkeling we then move onto our second stop where we visit a pristine beach or sand bar where you can swim, float, walk the white sand beach or just relax and sunbathe. This activity is a fun, safe, and memorable experience you just can’t miss when you visit Puerto Rico!
- Food: Due to Covid-19 guidelines we will be implementing a new light lunch which consist of a choice of three Gourmet pre packed sandwiches, bag of chips and a whole fruit
- Drinks: Unlimited water, soda, fruit juice & tropical rum beverages served during & after lunch.
- Gear: Quality snorkeling gear & flotation devices. We will be disinfecting all snorkel equipment following each use, but we encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible.
- All of our Vessels require a Minimum amount of passengers to operate.
- Please contact us at (787) 860-7327 if you have questions or concerns
Villa Marina Yacht Harbor is located at Sardinera beach in the municipality of Fajardo, on Puerto Rico’s northeastern coast. Our “On the Way” Power Boat is waiting for you at Dock M-20. The trip by car from metro San Juan can take from 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic conditions.
Veggie Wrap/Pesto Sauce
Roasted Green and Red Pepper
Roasted White and Red Onion
Lettuce and Tomatoes
Smoke Turkey Sandwich/Cranberry Spread
Roasted Ham/Honey Mustard Dressing
Honey Mustard Dressing
Click here to view our Cancellation Policy.
The most important thing to bring is a great attitude and a fun spirit. We also highly recommend beach towels, sunglasses, camera to capture the fun, and any snacks you may want onboard. We recommend that you wear a bathing suit under light clothing and bring dry clothes for the ride home. We also provide all Snorkeling equipment including Mask, Snorkel, Fins and flotation devices.
We will be disinfecting all snorkel equipment following each use, but we encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. We would like remind our guests that these environmentally-sensitive areas, while protected, are still exposed to many threats. In an effort to conserve and protect them we encourage you to use long sleeve performance shirts or “rash guards” as well as ball caps or hats for sun protection rather than sunblock. Read why here.