Come and enjoy one of Puerto Rico’s gems, the island of Culebra, where snorkeling and beach exploration are unmatched. View tropical fish and other sea life, or lounge on the white sand beach.
Ages: All Ages
Duration: 5 hours
Check in: 30 minutes prior to Tour Time
Tour Time: 9 a.m.
Location: M-21 Villa Marina Yacht Harbor
What to Bring: A great attitude and the love of the aquatic life, Reef Safe sunscreen, Towel, Swimwear, Cash.
*Due To Covid-19 Guidelines capacity may vary.
- Person (All Ages)
- Private Charter
- Private Charter: Please Call For Options And Details.
Spend the Day Sailing, Snorkeling & Relaxing on the Beach
Beat the crowds to Icacos Island aboard our 32-foot sailing catamaran, Getaway, where you enjoy a more comfortable, less crowded environment compared to other operators in our area that carry 40-80 passengers. Our vessel is U.S. Coast Guard certified to carry up to 26 passengers.
Come and enjoy the Cordillera Cays Nature Reserve with us, which includes Icacos, Lobos, Palominos and Palominitos islands. We first visit the beach for about two hours. Our usual destination is Icacos Island, where the catamaran stops so you can disembark and find yourself in knee-deep crystal clear waters. Guests can swim or practice snorkeling from the shore, walk the white sand beach, or just relax and sunbathe at their leisure.
We then move onto our second stop where the vessel moors for about one and a half hours over a living coral reef. Here, you have the opportunity to snorkel over the reef and view spectacular tropical fish and live coral formations for unforgettable Puerto Rico snorkeling. Depending on water conditions, our captain may take you to Tortugas Reef, Lobos Reef, Punta Aguila or Palominitos Reef.
- Food: Due to Covid-19 guidelines we will be implementing a new light lunch which consist of a choice of three Gourmet pre packed sandwiches, bag of chips and a whole fruit
- Drinks: Unlimited water, soda, fruit juice & tropical rum beverages served during & after lunch.
- Gear: Quality snorkeling gear & flotation devices. We will be disinfecting all snorkel equipment following each use, but we encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible.
- Destinations are at the captain’s discretion and may change depending on weather or sea conditions
- Inquire about group discounts
- All of our Vessels require a Minimum amount of passengers to operate.
- Please contact us at (787) 860-7327 if you have questions or concerns
Veggie Wrap/Pesto Sauce
Roasted Green and Red Pepper
Roasted White and Red Onion
Lettuce and Tomatoes
Smoke Turkey Sandwich/Cranberry Spread
Roasted Ham/Honey Mustard Dressing
Honey Mustard Dressing
Where is Villa Marina Yacht Harbor located?
Villa Marina Yacht Harbor is located at Sardinera beach in the municipality of Fajardo, on Puerto Rico’s northeastern coast. Our ‘Getaway” Catamaran is waiting for you at Dock M-21. The trip by car from metro San Juan can take from 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic conditions.
Click here to view our Cancellation Policy.
The most important thing to bring is a great attitude and a fun spirit. We also highly recommend beach towels, sunglasses, camera to capture the fun, and any snacks you may want onboard. We recommend that you wear a bathing suit under light clothing and bring dry clothes for the ride home. We also provide all Snorkeling equipment including Mask, Snorkel, Fins and flotation devices.
We will be disinfecting all snorkel equipment following each use, but we encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. We would like remind our guests that these environmentally-sensitive areas, while protected, are still exposed to many threats. In an effort to conserve and protect them we encourage you to use long sleeve performance shirts or “rash guards” as well as ball caps or hats for sun protection rather than sunblock. Read why here.