Public and Private Boat Tours & Snorkeling Trips in Puerto Rico
Public Health COVID-19 Update:
September 11, 2020,
Dear Valued Guests of Sail Getaways,
In order to re-open Sail Getaways, our Staff and Crew are training to implement new protocols and precautions to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Always, our #1 goal is to ensure the safety of our Guests and Crew members at all times. Sail Getaways will be in compliance with guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), OSHA, World Health Organization (WHO), local government agencies and local health organizations regarding the COVID-19 outbreak.
Listed below are several of the new practices:
- Educating our staff and crew on COVID-19 symptoms as well as preventative measures.
- We have implemented a wellness check point to make sure staff and crew members are healthy and feel well when starting their shift.
- We have implemented a wellness check point for our guest prior to boarding our vessels.
- Social distancing procedures will be in place throughout every facet of operations.
- All staff, crew members and guests must wear face masks at all times except while doing water activities.
- Facial masks must cover mouth and nose, the use of disposable or cloth masks are accepted.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects, areas and surfaces multiple times throughout each tour.
- Enhancing deep cleaning of all areas onboard after every tour.
- Frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer will be available.
- Advanced sanitation of snorkeling equipment.
- Limiting the max capacity on each vessel to ensure social distancing.
- New Food and Beverage Program.
Sail Getaways will remain diligent, alert and modify our procedures and practices to remain current with the CDC, OSHA, WHO, local government agencies and local health organization protocols. Safety is always the #1 concern for Sail Getaways. We respect each Guests health, happiness and well-being.
Sail Getaways is very excited to welcome you back to Puerto Rico so you can #GetAwayWithUs. 😎⛵️🛥🇵🇷
Come and enjoy one of Puerto Rico’s gems, the island of Culebra, where snorkeling and beach exploration are unmatched. View tropical fish and other sea life, or lounge on the white sand beach.
- Beach & Snorkel Activity Type Beach & Snorkel
- 6.5 Hours Duration 6.5 Hours
Beat the Crowds with Sail Getaways!
Come Getaway With Us, by choosing a private charter or a public sail that will ensure a private or more intimate atmosphere compared to other tour operators that carry larger amounts of passengers. On our vessels you will find a private restroom, shaded & open deck space, comfortable cushioned seats, fresh water shower and easy water access ladders for snorkeling & swimming in the pristine carribean waters.
Icacos Cay & Culebra Island being a popular tourist destination, have more than a few tour operators. For your Safety since our beginning in 2005 our company and vessels have legally operated in compliance with the U.S. Coast Guard, The Puerto Rico Tourism Company, The Department of Natural Resources and ACDEC (Autoridad de Conservación y Desarrollo de Culebra).
Sail Getaways is a family business committed to excellence by creating lifelong memories through personalized service delivered with genuine Puerto Rican hospitality. We understand the importance of your special boat day and strive to exceed your expectations. Book your trip with us today!