Public Health COVID-19 Update:
September 11, 2020,
Dear Valued Guests of Sail Getaways,
In order to re-open Sail Getaways, our Staff and Crew are training to implement new protocols and precautions to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Always, our #1 goal is to ensure the safety of our Guests and Crew members at all times. Sail Getaways will be in compliance with guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), OSHA, World Health Organization (WHO), local government agencies and local health organizations regarding the COVID-19 outbreak.
Listed below are several of the new practices:
- Educating our staff and crew on COVID-19 symptoms as well as preventative measures.
- We have implemented a wellness check point to make sure staff and crew members are healthy and feel well when starting their shift.
- We have implemented a wellness check point for our guest prior to boarding our vessels.
- Social distancing procedures will be in place throughout every facet of operations.
- All staff, crew members and guests must wear face masks at all times except while doing water activities.
- Facial masks must cover mouth and nose, the use of disposable or cloth masks are accepted.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects, areas and surfaces multiple times throughout each tour.
- Enhancing deep cleaning of all areas onboard after every tour.
- Frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer will be available.
- Advanced sanitation of snorkeling equipment.
- Limiting the max capacity on each vessel to ensure social distancing.
- New Food and Beverage Program.
Sail Getaways will remain diligent, alert and modify our procedures and practices to remain current with the CDC, OSHA, WHO, local government agencies and local health organization protocols. Safety is always the #1 concern for Sail Getaways. We respect each Guests health, happiness and well-being.
Sail Getaways is very excited to welcome you back to Puerto Rico so you can #GetAwayWithUs. 😎⛵️🛥🇵🇷
Join Us for the Perfect Getaway
Intimate Charter Experiences For Small Groups!
Come and enjoy one of Puerto Rico’s gems, the island of Culebra, where snorkeling and beach exploration are unmatched. View tropical fish and other sea life, or lounge on the white sand beach.
- 6 Hours Duration 6 Hours
- Beach & Snorkel Activity Type Beach & Snorkel
Beat the Crowds with Sail Getaways!
Enjoy our specialty adventures by choosing a private charter or a public sail that will ensure an intimate and private atmosphere. Our vessels are U.S. Coast Guard. The Spanish Virgin Islands, as a popular tourist location, have more than a few tour operators which carry large amounts of passengers, sometimes up to 80 people.
On our vessels, you’ll find custom comfortable seating, shaded to open deck space, and plenty of dry storage on each boat.
Our captain and crew have years of experience running Fajardo boat charters. We understand the importance of your special day and strive to exceed your expectations. Book your trip with us today!