Public Health COVID-19 Update:
- Educating our staff and crew on COVID-19 symptoms as well as preventative measures.
- We have implemented a wellness check point to make sure staff and crew members are healthy and feel well when starting their shift.
- We have implemented a wellness check point for our guest prior to boarding our vessels.
- Social distancing procedures will be in place throughout every facet of operations.
- All staff, crew members and guests must wear face masks at all times except while doing water activities. Facial masks must cover mouth and nose, the use of disposable or cloth masks are accepted.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects, areas and surfaces multiple times throughout each tour.
- Enhancing deep cleaning of all areas onboard after every tour.
- Frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer will be available.
- Advanced sanitation of snorkeling equipment.
- Limiting the max capacity on each vessel to ensure social distancing.
- New Food and Beverage Program.
Join Us for the Perfect Getaway
Intimate Charter Experiences For Small Groups!
Come and enjoy one of Puerto Rico’s gems, the island of Culebra, where snorkeling and beach exploration are unmatched. View tropical fish and other sea life, or lounge on the white sand beach.
- Full Day Duration Full Day
- Beach & Snorkel Activity Type Beach & Snorkel
Beat the Crowds with Sail Getaways!
Enjoy our specialty adventures by choosing a private charter or a public sail that will ensure an intimate and private atmosphere. Our vessels are U.S. Coast Guard. The Spanish Virgin Islands, as a popular tourist location, have more than a few tour operators which carry large amounts of passengers, sometimes up to 80 people.
On our vessels, you’ll find custom comfortable seating, shaded to open deck space, and plenty of dry storage on each boat.
Our captain and crew have years of experience running Fajardo boat charters. We understand the importance of your special day and strive to exceed your expectations. Book your trip with us today!