Experience a combination of vacation ideas that allow you to fully experience the natural wonders of La Cordillera Cays. Snorkel in the azure sea, soak up the sun on the beach and enjoy stunning views.
Duration: 6.5 hours
Time: 9 a.m.
Enjoy our Private Isla Culebra Tours
Join Sail Getaways for a private tour to Culebra Island. Our private tours are the best way to immerse yourself in the tropical pleasure that is the Caribbean! Come aboard your private charter and let the bright blue Puerto Rican waters wash your cares away. We pride ourselves in providing the first-rate details that make your vacation comfortable and worry-free.
From sightseeing to snorkeling to soaking up some sun on our world-class beaches (some rated in the world’s top 10), Sail Getaways offers everything you need to craft your own group adventure or simply let us design one for you. We know your expectations are unique, so we aim to provide you with a tailored combination of destination and vacation ideas that allow you to fully experience and enjoy the sights and activities in Culebra.
- Food: Deli-style buffet lunch, cold cut turkey, ham, salami, beef pastrami, swiss & cheddar cheese, gourmet tuna, chicken & pasta salads, fresh fruit & vegetable trays, fresh local bread, & chips
- Drinks: Unlimited water, soda, fruit juice & tropical rum beverages served during & after lunch
- Beers and premium bar can be provided for an additional fee
- Gear: Quality snorkeling gear & flotation devices
- This snorkeling beach trip travels by high-speed boat in open waters and is not appropriate for pregnant women, those with recent surgeries, back injuries, and children under six
- For your safety, destinations are at the captain’s discretion and may change depending on weather and sea conditions. If the crossing to Culebra is not appropriate, we head to better protected alternate reefs, beaches and cays which include Diablos, Lobos, Icacos, Tortugas, Palomino, and/or Palominitos within the Spanish Virgin Islands. These alternative sites are comparable to the beach and reefs in Culebra
- A $3 per person DRNA fee is required to be paid in cash on the day of your tour
- Please contact us at (787) 860-7327 if you have questions or concerns
- Our Location
Where is Villa Marina Yacht Harbor located?
Villa Marina Yacht Harbor is located at Sardinera beach in the municipality of Fajardo, on Puerto Rico’s northeastern coast. Our “On the Way” Catamaran is waiting for you at Dock M-21. The trip by car from metro San Juan can take from 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic conditions.
- Cancellation Policy
- 14 days prior to date of trip there will be no penalty and you will receive a full refund
- 13 days or less to date of trip: There will be a fee of 50% of your booking
We reserve the right to cancel a public sail if a minimum number of reservations are not received. Customers will be given a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
All marine activities are subject to water conditions. Please call a day prior for an update on cancellations or change of destination due to water conditions as per the captain’s discretion. These decisions can be announced at check-in.
If we cancel a tour due to weather or sea conditions, you will not be charged. You will have the option to reschedule for the next available space. Our captains will make the final decision as to weather conditions. Remember, a few passing rain showers are normal in the tropics and rain is more likely in the center of the island and to the west. We monitor weather reports constantly, and especially the conditions on the east coast. Fajardo weather can differ greatly from the weather in San Juan or wherever you are located.
Please don’t make the mistake of deciding not to come if it’s raining where you are, as you will be charged if the trip goes out. If you have any questions about the weather conditions, please call us to be sure.
- What to Bring
The most important thing to bring is a great attitude and a fun spirit. We also highly recommend beach towels, sunglasses, camera to capture the fun, and any snacks you may want onboard. We recommend that you wear a bathing suit under light clothing and bring dry clothes for the ride home. We also provide all Snorkeling equipment including Mask, Snorkel, Fins and flotation devices. (all gear is cleaned and sterilized before every trip )
We would like remind our guests that these environmentally-sensitive areas, while protected, are still exposed to many threats. In an effort to conserve and protect them we encourage you to use long sleeve performance shirts or “rash guards” as well as ball caps or hats for sun protection rather than sunblock. Read why here.