Explore the Cordillera Cays Nature Reserve aboard our 32-foot sailing catamaran, Getaway. Wade in knee-deep, crystal clear waters, sunbathe on stunning beaches and spot tropical marine life.
Ages: 6 and over
Duration: 7 hours
Check in: 7:45am
Tour Time: 8:15am-3:30pm
Location: M-20 Villa Marina Yacht Harbor
What to Bring: Reef safe sunscreen, towels, swimwear, and cash.
- Child (6-12)
- Private Charter (Up to 26 people)
Set Sail on our Culebra Tours
Beat the crowds to Culebra Island on our new, custom 36-foot Newton power boat, where you can enjoy a less crowded, more comfortable environment compared to other operators in our area that carry 40-80 passengers. Our new vessel is U.S. Coast Guard certified to carry up to 26 passengers maximum.
Come and enjoy the gem island of Culebra, where snorkeling and beach exploration are unlike anywhere else in the world. We first visit one of Culebra’s beautiful reefs and moor for about an hour and a half over a living coral reef. Here, you have the opportunity to snorkel over the reef and view numerous tropical fish, sea turtles, and live coral formations.
Depending on weather and sea conditions our captain may take you to Luis Peña, Carlos Rosario, Melones or Punta Soldado. We then move on to our beach stop. Our usual destination is the world-famous Flamenco Beach (rated among the world’s top 10 beaches).
Occasionally, due to sea conditions and your safety, we may choose Playa Tortuga on Culebrita Cay or another beautiful beach that’s best to enjoy for the rest of the afternoon. Guests can swim, walk along the white sand beach, or just relax and sunbathe at their own leisure.
- Food: Deli-style buffet lunch, cold cut turkey, ham, salami, beef pastrami, swiss & cheddar cheese, gourmet tuna, chicken & pasta salads, fresh fruit & vegetable trays, fresh local bread, and chips
- Drinks: Unlimited water, soda, fruit juice & tropical rum beverages served during & after lunch
- Gear: Quality snorkeling gear & flotation devices
- This snorkeling beach trip travels by high-speed boat in open waters and is not appropriate for pregnant women, those with recent surgeries, back injuries, and children under six
- For your safety, destinations are at the captain’s discretion and may change depending on weather and sea conditions. If the crossing to Culebra is not appropriate, we head to better protected alternate reefs, beaches, and cays which include Diablos, Lobos, Icacos, Tortugas, Palomino, and/or Palominitos within the Spanish Virgin Islands. These alternative sites are comparable to the beach and reefs in Culebra
- Please contact us at (787) 860-7327 if you have questions or concerns
Villa Marina Yacht Harbor is located at Sardinera beach in the municipality of Fajardo, on Puerto Rico’s northeastern coast. Our “On the Way” Power Boat is waiting for you at Dock M-20. The trip by car from metro San Juan can take from 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic conditions.
Click here to view our Cancellation Policy.
The most important thing to bring is a great attitude and a fun spirit. We also highly recommend beach towels, sunglasses, camera to capture the fun, and any snacks you may want onboard. We recommend that you wear a bathing suit under light clothing and bring dry clothes for the ride home. We also provide all Snorkeling equipment including Mask, Snorkel, Fins and flotation devices. (all gear is cleaned and sterilized before every trip )
We would like remind our guests that these environmentally-sensitive areas, while protected, are still exposed to many threats. In an effort to conserve and protect them we encourage you to use long sleeve performance shirts or “rash guards” as well as ball caps or hats for sun protection rather than sunblock. Read why here.