Immerse yourself in the tropical pleasure you expect from the Caribbean aboard your private charter. Let us cater to your needs while the Caribbean waters wash your cares away. Relax and enjoy!
Private Culebra Power Boat Snorkeling & Beach Tour
Ages: 6 and over
Duration: 6.5 hours
Check in: Opens 45 minutes prior to tour, and will close 15 prior to departure. After this time you will be marked a No Show.
Tour Time: 8:30 a.m.
Location: M-20 Villa Marina Yacht Harbor
What to Bring: A great attitude and the love of the aquatic life, Reef Safe sunscreen, Towel, Swimwear, Cash.
Food: House made food, made fresh daily!
*Due To Covid-19 Guidelines capacity may vary.
- Private Charters Includes 30 people, Up to 40 people MAX
- Additional Person Per person
Enjoy our Private Isla Culebra Tours
Join Sail Getaways for a private tour to Culebra Island. Our private tours are the best way to immerse yourself in the tropical pleasure that is the Caribbean! Come aboard your private charter and let the bright blue Puerto Rican waters wash your cares away. We pride ourselves in providing the first-rate details that make your vacation comfortable and worry-free.
From sightseeing to snorkeling to soaking up some sun on our world-class beaches (some rated in the world’s top 10), Sail Getaways offers everything you need to craft your own group adventure or simply let us design one for you. We know your expectations are unique, so we aim to provide you with a tailored combination of destination and vacation ideas that allow you to fully experience and enjoy the sights and activities in Culebra. We now offer two vessels that will cater to an unforgettable experience up to 40 guests.
- Food: Due to Covid-19 guidelines we will be implementing a new light lunch which consist of a choice of three Gourmet pre packed sandwiches, bag of chips and a whole fruit
- Drinks: Unlimited water, soda, fruit juice & tropical rum beverages served during & after lunch.
- Gear: Quality snorkeling gear & flotation devices. We will be disinfecting all snorkel equipment following each use, but we encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible.
- This snorkeling beach trip travels by high-speed boat in open waters and is not appropriate for pregnant women, those with recent surgeries, back injuries, and children under six
- For your safety, destinations are at the captain’s discretion and may change depending on weather and sea conditions. If the crossing to Culebra is not appropriate, we head to better protected alternate reefs, beaches and cays which include Diablos, Lobos, Icacos, Tortugas, Palomino, and/or Palominitos within the Spanish Virgin Islands.
- Please contact us at (787) 860-7327 if you have questions or concerns
Villa Marina Yacht Harbor is located at Sardinera beach in the municipality of Fajardo, on Puerto Rico’s northeastern coast. Our “On the Way” Power Boat is waiting for you at Dock M-20. The trip by car from metro San Juan can take from 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic conditions.
Veggie Wrap/Pesto Sauce
Roasted Green and Red Pepper
Roasted White and Red Onion
Lettuce and Tomatoes
Smoke Turkey Sandwich/Cranberry Spread
Roasted Ham/Creamy Mustard Dressing
Creamy Mustard Dressing
Click here to view our Cancellation Policy.
The most important thing to bring is a great attitude and a fun spirit. We also highly recommend beach towels, sunglasses, camera to capture the fun, and any snacks you may want onboard. We recommend that you wear a bathing suit under light clothing and bring dry clothes for the ride home. We also provide all Snorkeling equipment including Mask, Snorkel, Fins and flotation devices.
We will be disinfecting all snorkel equipment following each use, but we encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. We would like remind our guests that these environmentally-sensitive areas, while protected, are still exposed to many threats. In an effort to conserve and protect them we encourage you to use long sleeve performance shirts or “rash guards” as well as ball caps or hats for sun protection rather than sunblock. Read why here.